Tim is the CEO of Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage located in Wilmington, North Carolina.
Under Tim’s leadership Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage has become one of the top 2 performing companies in the entire Coldwell Banker system. For 23 years in a row, his company has been the #1 market leader in Southeastern North Carolina.
Over the years, Tim has worked hard to merge many of the regional Coldwell Banker offices under his Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage brand. Together, there are 56 offices and over 1,900 Sales Associates throughout the Carolinas. Creating an amazing and powerful network of talented Real Estate professionals.
Tim and his wife, Vicki have been married 39 years and have two children Joey & Sara.
Vice President Director New Homes
Brad has over 26 years of experience in the Real Estate industry, much of that time focusing on New Homes Sales & Marketing.
Brad began his career in 1996 with Hodge & Kittrell Realtors in Raleigh, NC where he served The Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors on the Board of Directors, Professional Standards Committees, RPAC & Affordable Housing Committees. Brad earned the CSP designation for Certified New Homes Sales Professional from the National Home Builders Association. Locally, Brad serves on the Wilmington Cape Fear Home Builders Sales & Marketing Executive committees.
Brad joined the Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage team in 2002 and has been fortunate to represent many of the Cape Fear’s finest regional & local home builders.
What We Do
Having a clear understanding of market conditions can have a big impact on your project success. We have years of new homes industry experience as well as intimate market knowledge. We can provide deep insight to help set your project up for success.
Marketing Research & Planning
Measure Twice Cut Once
- Competitor Analysis and Research
- Price, Product, and Position Recommendation
- Marketing Strategy and Budget Recommendation
- Lead Generation and Detailed Reporting
Sales & Marketing Management
Teamwork Makes the Dream Work
- Recruit, hire, and train professional new homes sales associates.
- Day to day sales management, set goals, review sales performance.
- Establish preferred Lender — Closing attorney program, (if desired by client).
- Manage model/sales offices, monitor inventory, homes and community appearance.
- Manage database of prospects.
- Maintain favorable purchaser and home owner relations to enhance referrals.
- Advertising and Marketing Management includes management of designers and ad agencies, ad insertion orders, accounting and invoicing.
- Community event planning and organization.
- Manage Realtor/Broker marketing and prospecting (Realtor Outreach).
- MLS insertions and updated lockboxes.
- Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage yard signs/riders (if desired by client).
- Coldwell Banker National branding.
- AnywhereSM Broker Network-Relocation affiliation offering comprehensive worldwide relocation services.
Digital Marketing & Internet Exposure
Strategy Based, Result Driven
The housing industry is in the midst of seismic shifts in both consumer behavior and technological innovation. We have proven marketing strategies and innovative tools designed to reach, nurture and convert today’s digital home buyer.
New Home Sales Are From Our Agents
On average, our agents sell over 24% of the listings in our new home communities.
Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage Agents in the Carolinas
We have a large network of experienced Coldwell Banker Agents that can help spread the word about your community.
Turn-Key Community Start-Up Resources
We offer turn-key solutions for your new home community. From traditional print materials to cutting edge digital marketing options to reach today’s modern home buyers. We have the right tools and expertise.
- Sales Collateral
- Sitemap Design
- Community Brochures
- Model Home Sales Aids
- Billboard & Directionals
- Home Plan Cut Sheets
- Standard Features Sheets
- Community Street Signage
- Community Logo & Branding
- Coming Soon Lead Gen Landing Pages
- New Home Community Websites
- Website Hosting and Domain Services