7 Listings Found.
About Windsor Park
Windsor Park is more than just a place to call home. We encourage our residents to run, swim, play, picnic, and enjoy the great outdoors as well as the perks of community living. Some of the exclusive owners’ amenities at Windsor Park include:
- Recreation area of over 3.5 acres
- Outdoor community pool area of over 4,000 square feet, complete with 5 swim lanes and beach entry access
- Furnished owners’ clubhouse with an efficiency kitchen, including a full-size refrigerator, sink and microwave
- Picnic shelter with tables, charcoal grills and stainless steel gas grills
- Playscape for children, complete with slides, climbers, activity panels, bridge, and sliding pole
- Large athletic field – larger than a football field – accommodating a variety of sports and activities
- Over 18 acres of common area and greenspaces that include natural features, such as a lake and several ponds
- Scenic pathways throughout the community
High School: North Brunswick
New in Town?
Get the facts about moving to Southeastern, NC, from taxes to top areas and more.
"*" indicates required fields